TPS386000 quad supply voltage supervisor evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS3860xxEVM-736 User's Guide
(PDF 366 KB)
29 Mar 2011
The TPS386000EVM-736 evaluation module (EVM) is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS386000 quad supply voltage supervisor in a 20-pin QFN package. The TPS386000EVM-736 can be customized by changing resistor values to monitor any voltage greater than 0.4 V, including a windowed or positive and negative monitor using the SENSE4H and SENSE4L inputs. The TPS386000EVM-736 also lets you evaluate the internal watchdog timer, manual reset and time delay functions of the device.
- 4 complete SVS modules on 1 silicon platform
- Programmable delay time: 1.4 ms to 10 s
- Very-low quiescent current: 12 µA (typical)
- Threshold accuracy: 0.25% (typical)
- SVS-1: manual reset (MR) input
- SVS-1,2,3: adjustable threshold down to 0.4 V
- SVS-4: adjustable threshold at any positive or negative voltage with VREF (1.2 V)
- SVS-4: window comparator
- Watchdog timer with dedicated output