The TPS40322EVM-679 evaluation module (EVM) is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS40322 Dual Output or Two-phase Synchronous Buck Controller. The EVM is designed to use a regulated 8.0Vdc to 15.0Vdc bus to produce two high current, regulated outputs, one at 1.2Vdc and the other at 1.8Vdc. Both outputs are capable of sourcing up to 10A of load current. The EVM also features the CSD86330Q3D Synchronous Buck NexFET Power Block. The TPS40322EVM-679 is designed to demonstrate the TPS40322 in a typical dual output application and has the features described below.
- 8V to 15V input range
- 1.2V and 1.8V fixed outputs
- 10A DC steady state current per output
- 500kHz switching frequency
- Output sequence capability
- Inductor DCR current sensing
- Voltage Mode Feedback Control with Input Feedforward