The TPS543620EVM is an evaluation module (EVM) for the TPS543620. The TPS543620 is a synchronous buck converter, integrating both power MOSFETs with low drain to source resistance to minimize solution size and provide high-efficiency at full load. The TPS543620 uses fixed frequency advanced current mode control with low minimum on-time for high switching frequency to minimize solution size and achieve fast transient response.
- Two circuits: one designed to demonstrate small solution area and one designed for easy evaluation of the TPS543320
- Small solution area design uses 1.5-MHz switching frequency and fits within 100 square mm
- Easy evaluation design includes jumpers to evaluate different settings selected by the FSEL and MODE pins of the TPS543320
- Two 3-state buffers to easily synchronize both designs to an external clock source
- 4.0-V to 18-V input voltage, 12-V nominal
- 1.8-V and 3.3-V outputs at 3 A