6-A, 3-6 Vin DC/DC Converter with Adjustable Output Down to 0.9V
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS54610EVM 6-Amp Externally Compensated DC/DC Converter Evaluation Module
(PDF 827 KB)
13 Aug 2001
View TPS54610EVM-192 Graphic
The TPS54610EVM-192 kit allows the designer to easily evaluate the TPS54610 synchronous buck DC/DC converter with integrated 6 A continuous power MOSFETs. The input range is 3-6 V and the output voltage is adjustable down to 0.9 V (module preset to 3.3 V). Other voltages are possible by changing a resistor divider.
The TPS54610 is ideal for regulating the voltage in point of load applications from a 3.3 V or 5 V rail for high current DSPs, FPGAs, ASICs and microcontrollers.
Please see the TPS54610EVM-192 User's Guide (SLVU054) document for more information.
- External compensation for design flexibility
- Oversized solder pads for easy component modifications
- Greater than 90% efficiency
- 1% regulation
- Supported by SWIFT Designer software tool for quick and easy design