40-A, 2-phase synchronous buck evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
TPS546B24AEVM is a prototype evaluation module and is available in limited quantities.
- Stacking TPS546B24A Two-Phase Evaluation Module
(PDF 6593 KB)
30 Jul 2019
The TPS546B24AEVM-2PH evaluation module (EVM) is a 40-A, two-phase buck converter with two TPS546B24A devices. The TPS546B24A device is a stackable synchronous buck with PMBus interface that can operate from a nominal 2.95-V to 18-V supply. The device allows programming and monitoring via the PMBus interface.
- 2 stacked devices with current sharing
- Selectable internal compensation
- PMBus programmable switching frequency from 225 kHz to 1.5 MHz
- PMBus telemetry of VIN, VOUT, IOUT, and internal die temperature
- Adaptive voltage scaling (AVS) and margining via PMB
- Differential remote sense with internal FB divider for <1% total VOUT error from -40 to +150°C TJ