Fixed frequency synchronous buck converter 2-phase evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- Stacking TPS546D24A Two-Phase Evaluation Module
(PDF 4194 KB)
30 Jul 2019
The TPS546D24AEVM-2PH evaluation module (EVM) is a two-phase buck converter with two TPS546D24A devices. The TPS546D24A device is a stackable synchronous buck with PMBus interface that can operate from a nominal 2.95-V to 16-V supply. The device allows programming and monitoring via the PMBus interface.
- 2x stacked devices with current sharing
- Selectable internal compensation
- PMBus programmable switching frequency from 225 kHz to 1.5 MHz
- PMBus telemetry for VOUT, IOUT and internal die temperature
- Adaptive voltage scaling (AVS) and margining
- Remote differential remote sensing with internal FB divider for <1% total VOUT error from -40°C to 150°C TJ