The TPS55383EVM-363 evaluation module (EVM) is a dual non-synchronous buck converter providing fixed 5.0V and 3.3V output at up to 3A each from a 12-V input bus. The EVM is designed to start up from a single supply, so no additional bias voltage is required for start-up. The module uses the TPS55386 600kHz Dual Non-Synchronous Buck Converter with integral high-side FET. TPS55386EVM-363 is designed to use a regulated 12V (+10% /-20%) bus to produce two regulated power rails, 5.0V and 3.3V at up to 3A of load current each. TPS55386EVM-363 is designed to demonstrate the TPS55386 in a typical 12-V bus system while providing a number of test points to evaluate the performance of the TPS55386 in a given application. The EVM can be modified to other input or output voltages by changing some of the components.
- 12 V +10% /-20% input range
- 5.0 V and 3.3 V fixed output voltage, adjustable with resistor change
- 3Adc Steady State Output Current (3A Peak)
- 600kHz switching frequency (Fixed by TPS55386)
- Internal switching MOSFET and external Rectifier Diode
- Double Sided 2 Active Layer PCB with all components on top side (Test Point signals routed on
- Active Converter area of less than 2.5 square inch < 1.15" X 2.15"
- Convenient test points for probing switching waveforms and non-invasive loop response testing