8-A synchronous step-down voltage regulator evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- Using the TPS568230EVM-BSR070
(PDF 1089 KB)
05 Dec 2018
The TPS568230 evaluation module (EVM) is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS568230 step-down converters. The TPS568230EVM operates from 4.5-V to 18-V input (12-V nominal) and provides a 1.05-V, 8-A output. Several jumpers and switches allow user to evaluate different control functions, internal or external SS and enable or disable.
- ULQ (ultra low quiescent)
- Integrated 20-mΩ/10-mΩ RDSON FET Converter
- FCCM/eco-mode/OOA mode selectable for light load
- Can support 8-A output current