TPS56C215 12A Synchronous Step-Down Converter Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS56C215EVM-762 12-A, SWIFT™ Regulator Evaluation Module User's Guide (Rev. B)
(PDF 599 KB)
02 Aug 2017
The TPS56C215EVM-762 is a 12 A synchronous converter evaluation module (EVM). The EVM generates a 1.2 V output voltage froma a nominal 12 V input. The input voltage range is 4.5 V to 17 V with a typical start up voltage of 4.2 V. The circuit is set up for default operation of 1.2 MHz per phase.
- 4.5 V to 17 V input voltage
- Selectable switching frequency, 1.2 MHz operation pre-set
- Selectable current limit, 12 A output current pre-set
- Selectable DCM/FCCM operation, FCCM pre-set
- DCAP2 topology