TPS61081EVM-147 Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The TPS61081EVM-147 facilitates evaluation of the TPS61081 IC configured as a boost converter regulating output voltage. It can be easily reconfigured to regulate current. The TPS61081 boost converter's output voltage is set by external resistors.
- 2.5 V to 6 V Input Voltage Range
- Up to 27 V Output Voltage
- 0.5 A/1.2 A Integrated Switch
- 1.2 MHz/600 KHz Selectable Fixed Switching Frequency
- Built-in Power Diode
- Input-to-Output Isolation
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Programmable Soft Start
- Overvoltage Protection
- Up to 87% Efficiency
- 10 Pin 3x3 mm QFN Package