Boost converter evaluation module for TPS61088-Q1
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS61088Q1EVM-037 Evaluation Module User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 168 KB)
15 Oct 2018
The TPS61088-Q1 is a high power density, fully integrated synchronous boost converter with a 11-mΩ power switch and a 13-mΩ rectifier switch to provide a high efficiency and small size solution in portable systems. The TPS61088-Q1 has wide input voltage range from 2.7 V to 12 V to support applications with single cell or two cell Lithium batteries. The device has 10-A switch current capability and is capable of providing an output voltage up to 12.6 V.
- Input voltage range: 2.7 to 12 V
- Output voltage range: 4.5 to 12.6 V
- Up to 90% efficiency at VIN = 3.3 V, VOUT = 9 V, and IOUT = 2 A
- Mode selection between PFM mode and forced PWM mode at light load
- Resistor-programmable switch peak current limit
- Adjustable switching frequency: 200 kHz to 2.2MHz