Evaluation Module for TPS61185 2A WLED Driver IC
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The TPS61185EVM-335 is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS61185 Adjustable, 2A WLED Driver IC. If WLEDs are not available for connection to the EVM, the WLEDEVM-260 board can be ordered from TI.
- 4.2V to 24V input voltage
- Integrated 2A 40V MOSFET
- 600KHz to 2MHz programmable switching frequency
- Adaptive Boost Output for Best Efficiency
- Design to Use Small L-C Components
- Integrated loop compensation
- Eight 25mA Current Sinks
- Up to 10 WLED in series
- 1% current matching and accuracy
- PWM brightness interface control