Boost Converter Evaluation Module for TPS61322DBZ
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS61322-BMC001 Evaluation Module (Rev. A)
(PDF 252 KB)
07 Nov 2017
The TPS61322x is a high performance, high efficiency synchronous boost converter which is based on hysteretic current control topology. The TPS61322 is designed for systems powered by alkaline battery, coin-cell battery, Li-ion battery or Li-polymer battery. The input voltage range is from 0.9V to 5.5V, with 0.8V minimum input voltage after startup is completed. The TPS61322 consumes 6µA quiescent current and achieves high efficiency at light load. The TPS61322x supports both synchronous and non-synchronous operation.
- Input Voltage Range: 0.9-V to 5.5-V
- Output Voltage Range: 1.8-V to 5.5-V
- 6-µA Quiescent Current
- Support both synchronous and non-synchronous operation
- Single pulse PFM operation mode at light load
- Pass-through during shutdown