TPS62110 Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The TPS62110EVM-101 is an evaluation tool for the TPS6211x family of high efficiency inductive step-down converters in a 4x4 QFN package. They feature an adjustable or 3.3V and 5V fixed Output option, a maximum of 17V Input Voltage and up to 1.5A Output current. TPS6211x family can supply voltages from 16V down to 1.2V at an efficiency as high as 95%.
- Input Voltage: 3.1V to 17V
- Output Voltage: 1.2V to 16V (adj.)
- Output Voltage: 3.3V (fixed)
- Output Voltage: 5V (fixed)
- 100% Maximum Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout
- 20-uA Quiescent Current (Typical)
- Overtemperature and Overcurrent Protected
- Available in 16-Pin QFN Package