Evaluation Module for TPS62230, TPS62231, TPS62232 Ultra Small Step Down Converter 1.2V, 1.8V, 2.5V
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The TPS62230EVM-370 facilitates evaluation of the TPS62230, TPS62231 or TPS62232 IC. There are three independent circuits on the evaluation module: CKT1 will demonstrate the TPS62230 (2.5V) device. CKT2 will demonstrate the TPS62231 (1.8V) device. CKT3 will demonstrate the TPS62232 (1.2V) device.
- 3 MHz switch frequency
- Up to 94% efficiency
- Output Peak Current up to 500mA
- Excellent AC and Transient Load Regulation
- High PSRR (up to 90dB)
- Small External Output Filter Components 1.0µH/ 4.7µF
- VIN range from 2.05V to 6V
- Optimized Power Save Mode For Low Output Ripple Voltage
- Forced PWM Mode Operation
- Typ. 22 µA Quiescent Current
- 100% Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout
- Soft Start with typ. 100µs Start Up Time