Evaluation Module for TPS62230, TPS62231, TPS62232 Ultra Small Step Down Converter 1.2V, 1.8V, 2.5V
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS62230EVM-574 USER'S GUIDE (Rev. A)
(PDF 292 KB)
31 Jul 2013
The Texas Instruments TPS62230EVM-574 evaluation module helps designers evaluate the operation and performance of the TPS6223x family of devices. These devices are high-efficiency, ultra-small size, buck converters that switch at up to 3 MHz. This user's guide describes the characteristics, operation, and use of the TPS62230EVM-574 evaluation module (EVM). This EVM demonstrates three individual configurations of the Texas Instruments TPS6223x 3-MHz, synchronous, step-down converter capable of supplying up to 500 mA of output current. This user's guide includes setup instructions, a schematic diagram, a bill of materials, and printed-circuit board layout drawings for the evaluation module.
- Evaluation module for TPS62230
- 2 MHz / 3 MHz Switch Frequency
- Up to 94% Efficiency
- Output Peak Current up to 500mA
- Excellent AC and Transient Load Regulation
- High PSRR (up to 90dB)
- Small External Output Filter Components 1 µH/ 4.7 µF
- VIN range from 2.05V to 6V
- Optimized Power Save Mode For Low Output Ripple Voltage
- Forced PWM Mode Operation