Evaluation Module for TPS622315, TPS622316, TPS622317 Ultra Small Step Down Conv. (1.15, 2.7, 2.9)V
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS622315EVM-574 User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 297 KB)
31 Jul 2013
The Texas Instruments TPS622315EVM-574 evaluation module helps designers evaluate the operation and performance of the TPS6223x family of devices. These devices are high-efficiency, ultra-small size, buck converters that switch at up to 3 MHz. The user's guide includes setup instructions, a schematic diagram, a bill of materials, and printed-circuit board layout drawings for the evaluation module.
- 2 MHz / 3 MHz Switch Frequency
- Up to 94% Efficiency
- Output Peak Current up to 500mA
- Excellent AC and Transient Load Regulation
- High PSRR (up to 90dB)
- VIN range from 2.05V to 6V
- Optimized Power Save Mode For Low Output Ripple Voltage
- Forced PWM Mode Operation
- 100% Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout