TPS62822 2A Step-Down Converter With DCS-Control™ Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS6282xEVM-005 Evaluation Module
(PDF 534 KB)
03 Nov 2017
The TPS62822EVM-005 evaluation module (EVM) facilitates the evaluation of the TPS62822 2-A, step-down converter with DCS-Control in a 2-mm by 1.5-mm QFN package. The EVM outputs a 1.8-V output voltage with 1% accuracy from input voltages between 2.4V and 5.5V with a maximum solution height of 1 mm. The TPS62822 is a highly efficient and small solution for point-of-load (POL) converters in all types of equipment, such as solid state drives (SSDs), computing, and factory automation.
- 2.4V to 5.5V Input Voltage Range
- 1.8V Output Voltage with 1% accuracy
- 2A of Output Current
- 1mm Maximum Solution Height
- 36 mm2 Total Solution Size
- Pin-to-pin 1A, 2A, 3A Devices (TPS62821/2/3)