TPS630250 QFN 4A Switch Buck-Boost Regulator Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The TPS630250EVM-668 enables test and evaluation of the Texas Instruments' TPS630250 device family, a 2.5MHz (typ.) fully integrated buck-boost converter.
The TPS63025x devices are highly efficient, low quiescent current devices in buck-boost topology. They are suitable for applications where the input voltage can be higher or lower than the output voltage. Output currents can go up to 2A (boost mode) respectively 4A (buck mode).
- 2.5V to 5.5V input voltage range
- 2A output current over input voltage range
- Efficiency up to 95% in buck and boost mode
- 2.5MHz typical switching frequency
- 35µA operating quiescent current