Single Inductor, Buck-Boost Converter Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
An evaluation module for Texas Instruments TPS63036, a highly efficient, single-inductor, buck-boost converter, in an 8-ball, 1.854-mm × 1.076-mm wafer chip-scale package (YFG). Capable of programming enable/disable, power save mode (PWM/PFM) and adjustable output voltage.
- Efficiency: 96% (max)
- Input voltage 1.8V to 5.5V
- Output voltage: 1.2V to 5.5V
- Output current: 0.6A (max)
- Quiescent current: 35µA (max)
- Switching Frequency: 2.0MHz
- Programmable Enable/Disable
- Programmable Power Save Mode and clock synchronization
- Available in Small 1.854 mm x 1.076 mm, WCSP-8 Package