TPS6593x 5 bucks and 4 LDOs phase reconfigurable Power Management IC evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
TPS6593EVM is a prototype evaluation module and is available in limited quantities.
- Scalable PMIC's GUI User’s Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 6649 KB)
19 Nov 2020
The TP6593EVM board can be used to demo, debug, test, and configure one or more TPS6593x power management ICs for industrial applications. The device installed by default is the TPS65930400RWERQ1 which is the 4 single phase configuration (3.5A each), with one additional step-down converter with 2 A capability along with 4 LDOs and a variety of power monitoring functions. The board supports stacking with other TPS6593 EVMs to test multi-PMIC operation.
- Input voltage range from 3 V to 5.5 V
- Onboard MSP432 to communicate with PMIC using GUI + provided USB cable
- The single phase configuration has 4 +1 rails outputs , the board can be reworked to support any other TPS6593 phase configurations.
- Boards can be stacked to support multi-PMIC operation testing