TPS74801 LDO Linear Regulator Evaluation Module
- TPS74701EVM-177 and TPS74801EVM-177 User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 214 KB)
04 Dec 2007
The TPS74801EVM-177 evaluation module facilitates evaluation of the TPS74801 low-dropout linear regulator IC.
These regulators require a low-power bias voltage, VBIAS, and a power input voltage, VIN. The regulator is capable of providing output voltages down to 0.8;V and has an integrated supervisory circuit with open-drain output that goes to high impedance when the output voltage reaches regulation (power good or PG). The TPS74801 can provide up to 1.5A of DC current.
- Ultra-Low VIN and VOUT Range: 0.8 V to 5.5 V
- VBIAS Range 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Low Dropout: 60 mV typ at 1.5 A, VBIAS = 5 V
- Power Good (PG) Output Allows Supply Monitoring or Provides a Sequencing Signal for Other Supplies
- 2% Accuracy Over Line/Load/Temperature Programmable Soft-Start Provides Linear Voltage Startup
- VBIAS Permits Low VIN Operation with Good Transient Response
- Stable with Any Output Capacitor ≥ 2.2 µF
- Available in a Small 3 mm x 3 mm x 1 mm SON-10 Package