TPS7A4001 Low-Dropout (LDO) Linear Regulator Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The TPS7A4001EVM is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS7A4001 50mA, 100V input, single output low-dropout linear regulator in a DGN (1.0mm x 1.0mm) package. The TPS7A4001EVM provides an adjustable, regulated output voltage that is factory set to 3.3V.
- Very High Maximum Input Voltage: 100V
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 7V-100V
- Maximum Output Current: 50mA
- Stable with Ceramic Capacitors > 4.7uF
- Dropout Voltage: 1.3V
- Low Quiescent Current: 25uA
- 6uA Quiescent Current at Shutdown
- Built-in Current Limit & Thermal Shutdown