TPS7A54 4-A low-VIN (1.1-V) low-noise high-accuracy ultra-LDO voltage regulator evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS7A54EVM-031 Evaluation Module User's Guide
(PDF 489 KB)
11 Nov 2019
The TPS7A54 evaluation module (EVM) is designed for a typical configuration to evaluate the operation and performance of the TPS7A54 device, which is a high-accuracy, 4-A, low-VIN, low-VOUT, low-dropout (LDO) voltage regulator.
The EVM circuit board is configured to be a reference design for engineering applications requiring current to a dynamic load of up to 4 A.
- Adjustable output-voltage range: 0.8 V to 5.2 V
- Low dropout: 125 mV (max) at 4 A with BIAS
- Output-voltage noise: 4.4 µVRMS
- Adjustable soft-start in-rush control