TPS7A78 120-mA smart AC/DC LDO linear voltage regulator evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS7A78EVM-011 evaluation module user's guide
(PDF 2050 KB)
12 Mar 2019
The TPS7A78EVM-011 evaluation module (EVM) is designed for a typical configuration to evaluate the operation and performance of the TPS7A78, which is a 120-mA smart AC/DC low-dropout (LDO) linear voltage regulator.
The TPS7A78EVM-011 circuit board is configured to be a reference design for engineering applications requiring current to a dynamic load of up to 100 mA.
- Nonisolated power solution for 90 VAC to 360 VAC
- Supports output voltages from 1.25 V to 5 V
- Less than 10-mW standby power consumption
- Cap-drop capacitor can be 1/4th the size of traditional solutions
- Power good