TPS7B4250-Q1 Tracking LDO Regulator Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS7B4250 Evaluation Module
(PDF 192 KB)
17 Oct 2013
The TPS7B4250 is a monolithic integrated low dropout voltage tracker in SOT-23 package. It is designed to supply off-board sensors in automotive environment. The IC has integrated protection for overload, over temperature, reverse polarity as well as output short circuit to battery and ground
Supply voltage up to Vin=45V are regulated to a reference voltage applied at the adjust input ”ADJ” with high accuracy, and loads up to 50mA.
- 50mA Output current
- -20V to 45V wide maximum input voltage range
- Very low output tracking tolerance, max 5mV
- 150mV low dropout voltage when Iout=10mA
- 40uA low quiescent current at light load