TPS7B6701-Q1 high-voltage LDO regulator evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS7B6701EVM User's Guide
(PDF 205 KB)
25 Oct 2013
Use the TPS7B6701EVM evaluation module (EVM) to evluate the TPS7B67-Q1 device. The TPS7B67-Q1 device is a low-dropout (LDO) linear regulator designed for up to 40-V VIN operations. With a quiescent current of only 15 mA at light loads, the device can drive loads up to 450 mA.
The devices feature an integrated short-circuit and overcurrent protection. Reset delay and power good signal are implemented on power-up to indicate the output voltage is stable and in regulation. The delay can be programmed with an external capacitor.
- 450-mA output current
- 4-V to 40-V wide maximum input voltage range
- Low quiescent current (IQ) of 15 mA typical at light loads
- Maximum dropout voltage of 500 mV at 400 mA
- Adjustable output voltages from 1.5 V to 18 V