The TPS7B7702EVM evaluation module (EVM) helps designers evaluate the operation and performance of TPS7B7702QPWPRQ1 antenna LDO. The TPS7B7702-Q1 is a monolithic integrated dual channel LDO with current sense in an HTSSOP package. The device is designed to provide a power supply to an active antenna in automotive environment. The device has integrated protection for overload, overtemperature, reverse battery polarity, reverse current, and output short circuit to battery or ground. The device supports a supply voltage up to VIN = 45 V and loads up to 300 mA per channel. The high accuracy current sense of the deivce detects open, normal and short circuit antenna conditions without further calibration at low current.
- 4.5-V to 45-V wide maximum input voltage range
- Adjustable output voltage from 1.5 V to 20 V
- 300-mA output current per channel
- High accuracy current sense
- Ability to distinguish all faults with current sense
- Stable with an output capacitor with a value of 2.2 µF to 100 µF (ESR from 1 mΩ to 5 Ω)