TPS92520EVM-074 is a prototype evaluation module and is available in limited quantities.
TPS92520-Q1 buck converter for automotive headlamp
The TPS92520EVM-074 features a two phase, constant voltage ('CV') boost regulator based on the TPS92682-Q1 dual channel controller powering 2 x TPS92520-Q1 IC's provding 4 current regulated channels of up to 1.6 Amps and 50W per cahnnel (total output power limited to 100W). The TPS92682-Q1 and TPS92520-Q1 are controlled via a SPI interface. The Boost is designed to operate with an input voltage from 6V to 42V and total power output of 100W with maximum programmed output voltage 50V. The EVM is controlled and monitored via the serial interface bus by the required companion EVM: the MSP-EXP432E401Y MCU LaunchPad™ Development Kit. The TPS92520-Q1 Evaluation Software package provides a computer-based GUI allowing the user to control the boost output voltage, buck output current(s) and monitor the fault reporting features.
- Supports 6V - 42V input. (12V nominal)
- 1 x Programmable boost output voltage up to 60V
- Reverse battery protection, CAN interface, 5V rail also included
- 4 x Programmable buck output current channels
- SPI inteface for fault monitoring, and fault handling
- GUI provides computer interface and design tool
- PWR901 (TPS92662/TPS92663 LOAD)
- MCH018 (LED Load Board Shield)
- Cable to connect PSIL074 and PWR901 (MMSST-15-24-L-18.00-D-K-LUS)
Automotive LED drivers
Order & start development
TPS92520EVM-074 — TPS92520-Q1 buck converter for automotive headlamp ECU evaluation module
|*||EVM User's guide||TPS92520-Q1 Launchpad Evaluation Module User's Guide (Rev. B)||22 Oct 2019|
|Certificate||TPS92520EVM-074 EU Declaration of Conformity (DoC)||20 May 2019|
Related design resources
Support & training
TI E2E™ forums with technical support from TI engineers
If you have questions about quality, packaging or ordering TI products, see TI support.