The user's guide and software installer are available. Request now
TPS92667-Q1 evaluation module for LED matrix managers
The TPS92667-Q1 evaluation module features the TPS92667-Q1 and TPS92665-Q1 16-channel matrix manager devices. The EVM kit contains three PCBs and associated cabling to provide and end-to-end power solution for a typical matrix headlight system. The PSIL243 PCB contains one TPS9265-Q1 device and three TPS92667-Q1 devices which provide pixel level control of 64 total LEDs. The PSIL215 PCB contains the power stage comprised of a TPS92682-Q1 multi-phase boost voltage pre-regulator followed by two TPS92520-Q1 dual channel synchronous LED drivers to provide four total current source outputs to the matrix LED load. The PSIL132 PCB provides the MSP432 microcontroller and peripherals to control the system from a laptop computer.
- Individual pixel control of 64 LEDs
- Four adjustable current source outputs
- Graphical user interface for system control
- LED matrix load PCBA (PSIL243)
- Power stage PCBA (PSIL215)
- Microcontroller PCBA (PSIL132)
- LED shield for eye safety, covers PSIL243
- 10-pin cable from PSIL215 to PSIL243
- 5-pin cable from PSIL132 to PSIL215
- USB cable from Laptop to PSIL132
Automotive LED drivers
Order & start developmentTI's Standard Terms and Conditions for Evaluation Items apply.
|Certificate||TPS92667EVM-243 EU RoHS Declaration of Conformity (DoC)||05 Dec 2022|
Support & training
TI E2E™ forums with technical support from TI engineers
If you have questions about quality, packaging or ordering TI products, see TI support.