TS3USB221 Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The TS3USB221EVM is an evaluation module for the Texas Instruments high-speed USB 2.0 (480-Mbps) 1:2 multiplexer/demultiplexer switch. The USB221EVM allows signals to pass with minimum edge and phase distortion and also multiplexes differential signals from a common USB input to one of two corresponding outputs. This evaluation module demonstrates the low bit-to-bit skew, high channel-to-channel noise isolation, and compatibility with various standards, such as high-speed USB 2.0 (480 Mbps), that is possible when using the TS3USB221 in high-speed signaling applications.
- VCC Operation at 2.5 V and 3.3 V
- VI/O Accepts Signals up to 5.5 V
- 1.8-V Compatible Control-Pin Inputs
- Low-Power Mode When OE Is Disabled (1 mA)
- rON = 6Ω Maximum
- ΔrON = 0.2Ω Typical
- Cio(on) = 6pF Maximum
- Low Power Consumption (30 mA Maximum)
- ESD > 2000-V Human-Body Model (HBM)
- High Bandwidth (1.1 GHz Typical)