TUSB546 USB Type-C™ Alternate Mode Redriver Switch Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TUSB546 USB Type-C™ Enabler EVM
(PDF 1945 KB)
30 Aug 2016
The TUSB546 USB Type-C™ Alternate Mode Redriver Switch Evaluation Module (TUSB546EVM) provides a USB Type-C Alternate Mode redriver switch that enables 5Gbps USB data and 8.1Gbps DisplayPort™ video over a USB Type-C downstream facing port (host) interface. The EVM features a two-chip solution with the TUSB546-DCI 5G USB Type-C linear redriver switch and the TPS65982 Type-C PD controller to provide better signal integrity for USB and video, as well as power delivery functionality.
- Plug and play design
- Operate in DFP, UFP or DRP mode via I2C control
- Selectable via DIP Switch configuration
- Used with a legacy USB systems or Type-C systems for evaluation purposes
- No external power through 5V DC IN is required