Four-port USB 3.2 gen1 x 1 hub with USB billboard evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TUSB8044AEVM User's Guide
(PDF 464 KB)
27 Sep 2018
The TUSB8044A evaluation module (EVM) is a functional board design of a single device that implements both a USB 3.2 Gen 1 x 1 hub and a USB 2.0 hub with Billboard. The EVM can support both SuperSpeed (SS) and USB 2.0 (HS, FS, and LS) operation on its USB ports. This EVM is intended for use in evaluating system compatibility, developing optional EEPROM firmware, and validating interoperability. This EVM also acts as a hardware reference design for any implementation of the TUSB8044A.
- Four USB3.2 Gen 1 x 1 downstream ports
- I2C master controllable through an HID compliant device enumerated on a virtual downstream port
- Enumerates a Billboard device on a virtual downstream port for Type-C applications with alternate mode support
- Registers configurable through EEPROM