Diode Replacement Demonstration Card for UCC24610 Secondary Side Synchronous Rectifier Controller
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The UCC24610EVM-693 is a diode replacement demonstration card that is used as a substitute for the Schottky diode in an existing customer system. This daughter card consists of the UCC24610 controller, a FET suitable for 5V, 10W output converters, and support components. The UCC24610EVM-693 can be easily connected to the customer's converter with a few wires after removal of the existing diode.
- Self synchronizing secondary side controller
- Maximum 1MHz operating frequency
- VDS MOSFET sensing
- 3A sink, 2A source gate driving capability
- Micro-power sleep current for 90+ designs
- False triggering filter
- 20ns turn off propagation delay
- Sync input for CCM operation