LLC Resonant Half-Bridge Converter 300-W Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- LLC Resonant Half Bridge Converter 300 W Evaluation Module (Rev. A)
(PDF 1254 KB)
15 Nov 2018
The UCC25600 evaluation module, EVM (HPA341), is a 300 W LLC resonant half-bridge converter, providing a regulated output voltage nominally at 12 V at maximum 300 W of load power with reinforced isolation of AC-DC off-line application between the primary and the secondary, operating from a DC source of 390 V. The EVM uses the UCC25600 resonant half-bridge controller which integrates built-in state of the art efficiency boost features with high level protection features to provide cost effective solutions for LLC resonant half-bridge converter applications. The secondary side uses two daughter cards, HPA410, with diodes to make rectification. Proper precautions must be taken when working with the EVM. High voltage levels, over 390 V, and temperature higher than 70 C are present on the EVM when it is powered on and after power off for a short time as well. Forced air cooling is required when the EVM is powered on.
- 300 W Output Power Rating
- High Efficiency 92% Peak and Over 91% at Full Load
- Regulated Output Nominal of 12 V
- Input DC Voltage of 390 V
- Plenty of Test Points to Facilitate the Device Evaluation
- Over-Current Protection
- Output Over-Voltage Protection
- Burst Operation at Light Load