Evaluation Module for UCC28250 Advanced PWM Controller on Primary Side Control
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- Using the UCC28250EVM-501 Half Bridge DC-DC Converter with Primary Side Control (Rev. B)
(PDF 649 KB)
07 Dec 2010
The UCC28250EVM-501 is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the UCC28250 Advanced PWM Controller with Pre-Bias Operation. The UCC28250EVM-501 comprises a symmetrical half-bridge DC/DC converter, which converts a 36V to 72V DC input to a 3.3V DC output with a maximum 75W output power.
- Pre-biased Startup
- Synchronous Rectifier Control Outputs with Programmable Delays (Including Zero Delay Support)
- Voltage Mode Control with Input Voltage Feed-Forward or Current Mode Control
- Primary or Secondary-Side Control
- 3.3-V, 1.5% Accurate Reference Output
- 1-MHz Capable Switching Frequency
- 1% Accurate Cycle-by-Cycle Over Current Protection with Matched Duty Cycle Outputs
- Programmable Soft-Start and Hiccup Restart Timer