Evaluation Module for UCC28250 Adv.PWM Controller w/ Pre-biased Load Op. on Secondary Side Control
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The UCC28250EVM-564 is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the UCC28250 Advanced PWM Controller with Pre-Bias Operation. The UCC28250EVM-564 comprises a symmetrical half bridge DC-DC converter which converts a 36V to 75V DC input to a 3.3V DC output with 100W maximum output power.
- Pre-biased Startup
- Synchronous Rectifier Control Outputs with Programmable Delays (Including Zero Delay Support)
- Voltage Mode Control with Input Voltage Feed-Forward or Current Mode Control
- Primary or Secondary-Side Control
- 3.3-V, 1.5% Accurate Reference Output
- 1-MHz Capable Switching Frequency
- 1% Accurate Cycle-by-Cycle Over Current Protection with Matched Duty Cycle Outputs
- Programmable Soft-Start and Hiccup Restart Timer