ULP (Ultra-Low Power) Advisor
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
ULP (Ultra-Low Power) Advisor is a tool for guiding developers to write more efficient code to fully utilize the unique ultra-low power features of MSP and MSP432 microcontrollers. Aimed at both experienced and new microcontroller developers, ULP Advisor checks your code against a thorough ULP checklist to squeeze every last nano amp out of your application. At build time, ULP Advisor will provide notifications and remarks to highlight areas of your code that can be further optimized for lower power. Within these notifications, developers will get a description of the ULP rule in violation, links to the ULP Advisor wiki, relevant documentation, code examples and forum posts!
ULP Advisor is also integrated into the latest version of IAR – check it out here!
- Seamless tool that provides easy-to-understand remarks for creating power-efficient code for all MSP devices
- Checks your code against a thorough ULP checklist
- Built in to Code Composer Studio and also available as a standalone executable
- Supports all MSP devices
- Wiki-based social online community for providing feedback, asking questions & interfacing with other developers
- User-contributed suggestions for improving system current consumption