XTR111 Evaluation Module New Version
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- XTR111 Evaluation Module User's Guide (Rev. C)
(PDF 1193 KB)
17 Apr 2013
The XTR111-2EVM is used for the basic functional evaluation of the XTR111.The XTR111-2EVM is initially configured to a basic setup for 0 mA to 20 mA operation with a 0-V to 5-Vinput. Note that although the accuracy of the gain setting resistor, RSET, used in the EVM is 0.1%, the XTR111 device has greater accuracy. The remaining resistors are standard 1%.The voltage regulator is set to 5 V. The EVM requires one external power-supply voltage with a range of 8 V to 40 V.
- Easy handling of the small DFN package.
- Easy access to all device pins.
- Easily-configurable digital inputs (OD and EF) to disable the output, modify the output circuit forvoltage output, or apply a 4-mA signal shift.
- LED indicator for the error flag
- Output protection and filtering circuitry