Select a version
Code Composer Studio integrated development environment (IDE)
Select a version
Link to Windows Installer for Code Composer Studio IDE (all features, devices)
Link to Linux Installer for Code Composer Studio IDE (all features, devices)
Link to Mac Installer for Code Composer Studio IDE (all features, devices)
This design resource supports most products in these categories.
Check the product details page to verify support.
- MSP430 microcontrollers
- C2000 real-time microcontrollers
- Arm-based microcontrollers
- Digital signal processors (DSPs)
- Arm-based processors
- Signal conditioners
- mmWave radar sensors
- Zigbee products
- Wi-Fi products
- Thread products
- Other wireless technologies
- Sub-1 GHz products
- Multi-protocol products
- Bluetooth products
- Digital power isolated controllers
Automotive mmWave radar sensors
Industrial mmWave radar sensors
Feature Overviews, App Notes and How-to Articles
Complete User's Guide
TI Resource Explorer
Code Composer Studio Manifest
The Code Composer Studio™ IDE is a complete integrated suite that enables developers to create and debug applications of all Texas Instruments Embedded Processors (Sitara, DSP, Automotive, Keystone), Microcontrollers (SimpleLink™, C2000 Digital Control, MSP430, TM4C, Hercules), as well as Digital Power (UCD) and Programmable Gain Amplifier (PGA) devices.
- Installation instructions
- System Requirements
- Update Status: This release will not be available as an update.
- Download older releases
- New/Notable In This Release (8.3.1.00004):
- Release notes
- Fix for crash on reconnect when using hardware breakpoints on C26/13xx devices.
- EMU19_M02_PATCH2 8.1.0.00012
- Bug and stability fixes REX v3.7.0
- Fix for CC323x Flash issue on Linux