This page contains specific information about SimpleLink MSP432E4 Ethernet MCU Software Development Kit release package. Refer to the table below for download links and related content.
Supported products & hardware
- 3.40.01.02 is a patch release to the 3.40.00.08 release to enable macOS installer notarization. Nothing else has changed from the 3.40.00.08 release.
- Please refer to the Documentation Overview for the individual release notes for details for each SDK component
- SimpleLink Platform level changes are available in SimpleLink Core SDK Release Notes
- USBlib support for Sysconfig has been updated. Please refer to the USBlib component Release Notes for details and compatibility breaks.
- Please see the SimpleLink Core SDK Upgrade and Compatibility Information for its updates on compatibility breaks.
The SimpleLink MSP432E4 SDK delivers components that enable engineers to develop applications on Texas Instruments micro-controller devices. The product is comprised of multiple software components and examples of how to use these components together. In addition, examples are provided to demonstrate the use of each functional area and each supported device and as a starting point for your own projects.