This page contains specific information about SimpleLink MSP432E4 Ethernet MCU Software Development Kit release package. Refer to the table below for download links and related content.
Supported products & hardware
- Please refer to the Documentation Overview for the individual release notes for details for each SDK component
- SimpleLink Platform level changes are available in SimpleLink Core SDK Release Notes
- Stand-alone SysConfig tool is now bundled with the SimpleLink MSP432E4 SDK download.
- SysConfig updates have been made to the Out of Box example, as well as to the ADC Buffer Drivers examples
- The macOS installer has been notarized to meet the requirements for macOS Catalina
The SimpleLink MSP432E4 SDK delivers components that enable engineers to develop applications on Texas Instruments micro-controller devices. The product is comprised of multiple software components and examples of how to use these components together. In addition, examples are provided to demonstrate the use of each functional area and each supported device and as a starting point for your own projects.