Texas Instruments provides free software and firmware downloads to give developers flexibility and advanced control of the DLP LightCrafter 6500 and DLP LightCrafter 9000 EVMs. The reference design documentation allows customers to develop custom products based on the DLP6500 and DLP9000 chipsets.
This bundle contains the following components:
- DLPC900REF-GUI: The software bundle includes the executable files for the PC-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) for easy communication over USB with the DLPC900 controller. The GUI was developed using the QT Library and the QT Creator.
- DLPC900REF-JTAG: The JTAG Flash Programmer gives developers the ability to load the DLPR900 configuration firmware into flash memory attached to a DLPC900 controller. JTAG boundary scan programming allows developers to install the DLPR900 firmware in the absence of standard USB connectivity.
- DLP6500-C900REF-EDID: The EDID configuration script updates the DisplayPort EDID on the DLP LightCrafter 6500.
- DLP9000-C900REF-EDID: The EDID configuration script updates the DisplayPort EDID on the DLP LightCrafter 9000.
- DLP9000-C900REF-FPGA: This binary file is used to configure the FPGA on the DLP LightCrafter 9000 to enable the display of 24-bit RGB data.