The LMH1219EVM Evaluation Board provides a complete high bandwidth platform to evaluate the SDI and 10 GbE signal conditioning features of the Texas Instruments LMH1219 UHD Cable Equalizer. The LMH1219EVM can be used for standard compliance testing, performance evaluation, and initial system prototyping. The SMA and BNC edge connectors used for the LMH1219EVM will interface to multiple system connector types via commercially available breakout cables, adaptors, and boards (not included). This flexible connectivity enables integrated system level testing between TI's 12G SDI Adaptive Cable Equalizer with Reclocker and 3rd party ASIC/FPGA host boards.
- Locks to standard SDI (2.97 Gbps, 1.485 Gbps, or divide-by-1.001 sub-rates), DVB-ASI (270 Mbps), ST-2081 (5.94 Gbps proposed and divide-by-1.001 subrates), ST-2082 (11.88 Gbps proposed and divide-by-1.001 subrates), and 10 GbE data rates
- Integrated 2:1 mux on input (one 75 Ω and one 100 Ω) and 1:2 fan-out 100 Ω output drivers with deemphasis
- 75 Ω single-ended adaptive cable equalizer (IN0+) and 100 Ω differential adaptive or programmable FR4 trace equalizer (IN1±)
- Programmable by Pin, SPI, or SMBus Interface
- Can be operated using single (2.5 V) or dual (2.5 V and 1.8 V) supplies