Our SigCon Architect utility tool provides a simple-to-use and robust system for interaction with several different high-speed signal conditioning TI devices. This software provides an interactive GUI for supported devices to access device features through SMBus and SPI communications.
SigCon Architect is a LabView-based GUI, and for correct operation, LabView Run-Time Engine (RTE) is an installation prerequisite. Please select from the following installation options:
SigCon Architect 220.127.116.11 Installer (Run-Time Engine NOT embedded):
- For users who already have LabVIEW RTE 2016 (or compatible) installed
SigCon Architect 18.104.22.168 Installer wRTE (Run-Time Engine embedded):
- For users who do not have LabVIEW RTE 2016 (or compatible) installed
SigCon Architect 22.214.171.124 Installer (Run-Time Engine NOT embedded):
- For users who already have LabVIEW RTE 2012 (or compatible) installed
SigCon Architect 126.96.36.199 Installer wRTE (Run-Time Engine embedded):
- For users who do not have LabVIEW RTE 2012 (or compatible) installed
- SigCon Architect 188.8.131.52 has only been validated for use with Windows® 10
- SigCon Architect 184.108.40.206 has only been validated for use with Windows® 7
- Python v2.7 is required for scripting utility options within SigCon Architect.
- .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0) should be installed and enabled as a Windows Feature for proper GUI operation.
The SigCon Architect supports live device control of EVMs and EVKs listed in the table below. For EVMs with a built-in USB controller implemented with TI’s MSP430™ MCU, you can start using SigCon Architect immediately by establishing a USB connection between your computer (running Windows 7) and the EVM. For EVMs and EVKs that do not have a built-in MSP430 MCU on-board, an external USB adapter board (DPS-DONGLE-EVM or USB2ANY) is needed to interface the USB port of the PC to the SMBus pins on the EVM.
To determine whether or not your EVM requires an external USB adapter to communicate with the device on-board, refer to the following tables:
EVMs supported by SigCon Architect 220.127.116.11:
|EVM Name||Yes, an external USB adapter is needed.||No, USB controller is already on-board.|
EVMs supported by SigCon Architect 18.104.22.168:
| ||Do I need a DPS-DONGLE-EVM in order to communicate with my EVM through SigCon Architect?|
|EVM Name||Yes, DPS-DONGLE-EVM is needed.||No, USB controller is already on-board.|
|DS125DF111EVM ||X|| |
|DS125DF410EVM ||X|| |
|DS250DF810EVM || ||X|