The evaluation module (EVM), featuring the SN6505A transformer driver, also contains a small form-factor transformer, simple rectifier circuit, and voltage regulator that can be used to simulate a complete isolated power-supply system suitable for many applications.
- Low-noise 1-A transformer driver for isolated power supplies, 160-kHz internal clock
- 5-V input, 5-V output isolated power
- Simple rectifier circuit along with low droput (LDO) regulator gives rectified voltage of 5 V
- Provision for feeding external clock to the device
- EVM tested for device functionality; user's guide allows designer to evaluate their design