Payment options and coupons
What payment methods are available?
We accept a 3rd party line of credit (i.e. Apruve- United States billing address required), Alipay, coupon code, credit card, and PayPal.
3rd party line of credit (i.e. Apruve)
Apruve is an online credit management company that provides a solution for TI customers to apply for credit approval, and if granted credit, Apruve performs the invoicing, payments and collections for TI store purchases that are made with their Apruve account. This option requires a United States billing address. Click here to visit Apruve.
Alipay allows payment of TI store orders for customers located in China and Hong Kong. This payment method operates very similar to other payment methods except:
- Alipay charges for your order immediately regardless of shipping status.
- Alipay charges are only refundable for 30 days. If an item on your order is backordered more than 30 days, your order for that item will be cancelled so we can fully refund your order.
Place items in your cart and proceed to checkout. You must have an item in your cart to enter the coupon code. Under the cart item(s) you will see a box to enter the coupon code. Please note, the coupon must be entered in all lower case. Enter the coupon code and click "Apply.“ The items in your cart for which the coupon applies will display the discounted price. If you apply a coupon code and it does not display the result you expected, please do not continue checkout and contact TI Customer Support.
We accept American Express, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, and JCB.
We are happy to accept PayPal on all TI store purchases. PayPal enables you to make purchases without revealing your credit card number or financial information. PayPal can link to your financial account and allow you to pay in most local currencies. Click here to visit PayPal for more information.
Because of the unique nature of PayPal purchases, some TI store processes are a little different if you pay using PayPal.
- The Bill-To address on your order must be a PayPal 'verified address.' Please make sure your account with PayPal lists your Bill-To address as a verified address.
- When you make a purchase using PayPal, you are momentarily connected to the PayPal web site during our checkout procedure via encrypted secure connection. You must complete your transaction at the PayPal site and return to your TI store checkout to complete your order.
- Coupons will still work like they do for all other methods of payment.
- Completed PayPal orders are displayed in the TI store just like orders made with other methods of payment. However, your PayPal order might take a little longer to appear.
If your order is cancelled or you need a refund, the request will follow the same procedure as for other methods of payment. Your credit request will be reviewed and, if approved, a credit will be sent to PayPal to be applied to your account. PayPal will process the credit between 2-5 business days. For more information, or for a status on your credit, please contact PayPal directly. For your protection, all financial institutions deny retailers such as the TI store any information regarding your credit status or account history. One difference unique to PayPal should be noted if we apply more than one credit to your PayPal account:
- The first credit is applied to your original payment record within your PayPal account. This is clearly attached to your TI store order and is easy for you to see.
- The second credit and any subsequent credits are applied directly to your PayPal balance and are not clearly attached to your TI store order. You can still track the credit in your account, but it might not be as obvious. For more information, or for a status on your credit, please contact PayPal directly.
Can I change payment methods on an unshipped order?
No, a payment method cannot be changed once an order has been submitted. Our payment services are performed via an automated secure-payment gateway. If you need to change the payment method, please submit a request by contacting TI Customer Support to cancel your pending order. At that time, it will be determined if your order can be cancelled and a new order entered.
How do I pay with a purchase order (PO), establish terms, or other line of credit?
If you need to make a purchase with a purchase order or use any other form of payment, please contact one of the TI Authorized Semiconductor Distributors in your region.
Or see the section on 3rd party line of credit options above.
Can TI issue me a refund if I forgot to apply my coupon before completing my order?
Unfortunately, coupon codes are only redeemable at the time of checkout. They may not be applied after your order is submitted. We cannot issue refunds or cash value for coupon amount.
Why don’t I see an Apruve line of credit as a payment option when checking out?
If your billing or shipping address is outside of the United States, you will not see Apruve as a payment option on the TI store. This is because today, the Apruve bank is only set up to do business within the U.S. International billing regulations apply when trying to ship outside of the U.S. with an Apruve line of credit, therefore we do not allow it. Please ensure that both the billing and shipping address is in the U.S. and then you can pay with your Apruve account.