What payment methods are available?
We accept a 3rd party line of credit (i.e. Apruve), Alipay, credit card, and PayPal.
3rd party line of credit (i.e. Apruve)
Apruve is an online credit management company that provides a solution for TI customers to apply for credit approval. If granted credit, Apruve performs the invoicing, payments and collections for TI store purchases that are made with their Apruve account.
To apply for a line of credit you must have a valid tax or VAT ID and billing address in the United States, Canada or European Union. Apply for a line of credit with Apruve. Apply for a line of credit with Apruve.
Alipay allows payment of online purchases through TI for customers located in China and Hong Kong. This payment method operates very similar to other payment methods except:
- Alipay charges for your order immediately regardless of shipping status.
- Alipay charges are only refundable for 30 days. If an item on your order is backordered more than 30 days, your order for that item will be cancelled so we can fully refund your order.
We accept American Express, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, and JCB.
We are happy to accept PayPal on all online purchases placed through TI. PayPal enables you to make purchases without revealing your credit card number or financial information. PayPal can link to your financial account and allow you to pay in most local currencies. Click here to visit PayPal for more information.
Because of the unique nature of PayPal purchases, some checkout processes are a little different if you pay using PayPal.
- The Bill-To address on your order must be a PayPal 'verified address.' Please make sure your account with PayPal lists your Bill-To address as a verified address.
- When you make a purchase using PayPal, you are momentarily connected to the PayPal web site during our checkout procedure via encrypted secure connection. You must complete your transaction at the PayPal site and return to TI to complete your order.
- Coupons will still work like they do for all other methods of payment.
- Completed PayPal orders are displayed online just like orders made with other methods of payment. However, your PayPal order might take a little longer to appear.
If your order is cancelled or you need a refund, the request will follow the same procedure as for other methods of payment. Your credit request will be reviewed and, if approved, a credit will be sent to PayPal to be applied to your account. PayPal will process the credit between 2-5 business days. For more information, or for a status on your credit, please contact PayPal directly. For your protection, all financial institutions deny retailers such as TI any information regarding your credit status or account history. One difference unique to PayPal should be noted if we apply more than one credit to your PayPal account:
- The first credit is applied to your original payment record within your PayPal account. This is clearly attached to your online order placed through TI and is easy for you to see.
- The second credit and any subsequent credits are applied directly to your PayPal balance and are not clearly attached to your online order. You can still track the credit in your account, but it might not be as obvious. For more information, or for a status on your credit, please contact PayPal directly.
Can I change payment methods on an unshipped order?
No, a payment method cannot be changed once an order has been submitted. Our payment services are performed via an automated secure-payment gateway. If you need to change the payment method, please create a new case with customer support to cancel your pending order. At that time, it will be determined if your order can be cancelled and a new order entered.
How do I pay with a purchase order (PO), establish terms, or other line of credit?
To make a purchase with a line of credit, refer to the section on 3rd party line of credit above.
Can TI issue me a refund if I forgot to apply my coupon before completing my order?
Unfortunately, coupon codes are only redeemable at the time of checkout. They may not be applied after your order is submitted. We cannot issue refunds or cash value for coupon amount.
Why don’t I see an Apruve line of credit as a payment option when checking out?
If you do not see Apruve as a payment option when checking out on TI.com it is because one of the following reasons:
1. You did not select “Business” in the Shipping and billing address section during checkout. Please make sure you choose that are shipping to a business in order to see Apruve as a payment option.
2. We do not have the ability to ship to the region you have entered in your shipping address.
How do I use Apruve to place an order?
To place an order on TI.com using your Apruve account, click the blue Apruve button in the payment section of checkout. You will then be prompted to enter your Apruve account credentials.
How can I add my Purchase Order (PO) number to my Apruve order?
After logging into your Apruve account on the payment checkout page on TI.com, there is an option to add your PO number before confirming your purchase. Enter your PO number here and then click the confirm button
What payment methods can I use to pay my Apruve invoices?
For customers that have a bank account domiciled in the U.S., the method is ACH. ACH or Automated Clearing House refers to a funds transfer system which provides for the interbank clearing of electronic entries for participating financial institutions. (Electronic Code of Federal Regulations) The ACH Network is governed by the non-profit body NACHA (Electronic Payment Association).
For bank accounts domiciled out of the U.S., you can pay by wire transfer.
What currency will my Apruve invoices be in?
Currently, all payments made through Apruve will be invoiced in U.S. dollars.