SimpleLink™ MSP432 microcontrollers
Arm®-based host MCUs from sensors to gateway
Quickly develop your wireless applications with the SimpleLink MSP432 host MCU.
- Easily add wireless with SimpleLink Platform
- SimpleLink software development kit
- Modular hardware & software architecture
Capture and process high-precision signals at lowest system power with the SimpleLink MCUs.
- Low power MCU with up to 256kB of flash
- High precision 16-bit SAR analog-digital converter
Merge the world of wired and wireless connectivity with TI SimpleLink Ethernet MCUs to connect sensors to the cloud.
- Integrated Ethernet MAC & PHY
- Wired & wireless industrial smart gateway
- 120MHz CPU with cryptographic accelerators
Compare the SimpleLink MSP432 MCUs
|MSP432P4: Ultra-low-power precision analog MCUs||MSP432E4: High-performance Ethernet MCUs|
|Peripheral and System Integration|
|Package||64-pin QFN, 80-pin BGA, 100-pin QFP||128-pin QFP, 212-pin BGA|
|Search SimpleLink Ultra-low-power precision MCU||Search SimpleLink Ethernet MCU|
SimpleLink host MCU
With a wide range of integrated features including high-performance ADC and low power in MSP432P4 to high-performance Ethernet and wired connectivity with MSP432E4, MSP432 MCUs prove to be the ideal host MCU for your wireless application. With additional wired connectivity, analog performance, IO expansion, and software plug-in’s one can easily add wireless to their system in three simple steps
1. Pick your wireless technology from the table below.
2. Download the appropriate Simplelink SDK plugin
3. Connect to existing software application
|MCU type||Network Processor||Wireless MCU||Wireless MCU||Wireless MCU||Wireless MCU|
|Wireless stack + RF|
|Wireless and wired technology||Wi-Fi®||Wi-Fi®||Bluetooth® low energy||Sub-1 GHz+ Bluetooth low energy||Sub-1 GHz|
|Key differentiation||Network processor with integrated Wi-Fi and Internet protocols||Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ single-chip MCU with enhanced security||Lowest power BT4.2 and BT5 Flashbased solution||World’s first dual-band wireless MCU||Combine low power and longest range to achieve 20 kms on a coin cell|
|SimpleLink SDK compatible|
|SimpleLink MSP432 SDK Plug-in||SimpleLink MSP432 SDK Wi-Fi Plugin||SimpleLink MSP432 SDK Wi-Fi Plugin||SimpleLink MSP432 SDK Bluetooth Plugin||SimpleLink MSP432 SDK Sub-1 GHz Plugin (coming soon)||SimpleLink MSP432 SDK Sub-1 GHz Plugin (coming soon)|