RC4558 Dual General-Purpose Operational Amplifier (Rev. G)
SLOS073G – March1976 – revisedNovember 2014
- Continuous Short-Circuit Protection
- Wide Common-Mode and Differential Voltage Ranges
- No Frequency Compensation Required
- Low Power Consumption
- No Latch-Up
- Unity-Gain Bandwidth: 3 MHz Typ
- Gain and Phase Match Between Amplifiers
- Low Noise: 8 nV/√Hz Typ at 1 kHz
- DVD Recorders and Players
- Pro Audio Mixers
The RC4558 device is a dual general-purpose operational amplifier, with each half electrically similar to the μA741, except that offset null capability is not provided.
The high common-mode input voltage range and the absence of latch-up make this amplifier ideal for voltage-follower applications. The device is short-circuit protected, and the internal frequency compensation ensures stability without external components.
|PART NUMBER||PACKAGE (PIN)||BODY SIZE|
|RC4558||SOIC (8)||4.90 mm × 3.91 mm|
|SOIC (8)||3.00 mm × 3.00 mm|
|PDIP (8)||9.81 mm × 6.35 mm|
|TSSOP (8)||3.00 mm × 4.40 mm|
|SOP (8)||6.20 mm × 5.30 mm|
- For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the datasheet.
Noninverting Amplifier Schematic
Copyright© 2014, Texas Instruments Incorporated. An IMPORTANT NOTICE at the end of this data sheet addresses availability, warranty, changes, use in safety-critical applications, intellectual property matters and other important disclaimers.Submit Documentation Feedback