ADS8332 16-Bit 500kSPS Low-Power Serial ADC Evaluation Module Performance Demonstration Kit (PDK)
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- ADS8332EVMV2-PDK User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 3512 KB)
17 Jul 2017
The ADS8332 evaluation module (EVM) performance demonstration kit (PDK) is a platform for evaluating the performance of the ADS8332 successive-approximation register (SAR) analog-to-digital converter (ADC). ADS8332EVMV2-PDK includes the ADS8332EVMV2 board, the precision host interface (PHI) controller board, and accompanying computer software that enables the user to communicate with the ADC over a universal serial bus (USB), capture data, and perform data analysis.
- Includes hardware and software required for diagnostic testing, as well as accurate performance evaluation of the ADS8332 ADC
- No external power supply required
- Ships with PHI controller that provides convenient communication interface to ADS8332EVM over USB 2.0 (or higher) for power delivery, as well as digital input/output
- Easy-to-use evaluation software for Microsoft® Windows® 7 and Windows® 8 64-bit operating systems
- Software suite includes graphical tools for
- Data capture
- Spectral analysis
- Output-code histogram generation
- Linearity analysis